We're looking for experienced Information Systems (IS) professionals to join our growing IS team.
The IS team is key to the success of British Gas. It is responsible for the delivery and maintenance of exciting industry-leading programmes that are radically reworking the way we do things internally as well as improving the experience of British Gas customers.
There are around 2,000 people currently in the IS team, who are focused on transforming the home of the future through technologies such as smart meters and microgeneration.
We are now looking for highly experienced technical experts to join the team, as well as a number of less experienced apprentices who can demonstrate an enthusiasm and aptitude for one of our four specialist areas – Software Testing, Software Development, User Experience or Projects and Business Engagement.
What we offer
- Excellent and diverse career opportunities spanning the full breadth of the Centrica Group
- Highly competitive total reward package, including pension, company discounts and tax-free, flexible benefits
- We are a Sunday Times 2011 Top 25 Best Big Companies to Work For
- Strong focus on training and career development
- Develop your career at the forefront of technology innovation and SAP CRM systems
Use the search function on the right hand side of this page to find the right role for you.
Follow us online Keep up-to-date with British Gas
Join British Gas as a Heating Sales Advisor - many UK areas open now - £45k OTE / uncapped commission. Apply today! http://t.co/saXlJV5aiK
Tue, 03 Dec 2013 15:02
Search and apply
Search for and apply for current Information Systems vacancies.
British Gas is part of Centrica plc, one of the Top 30 companies in the FTSE100
Inside British Gas Updates
28 November 2013 Posted by Helen Butterworth
25 November 2013 Posted by Helen Butterworth
24 October 2013 Posted by Helen Butterworth