Information Systems Apprenticeships
Our new two-year Information Systems (IS) Apprenticeship Programme offers you the chance to get a head start in your career by learning from the best in the business and picking up skills you simply can't get in the classroom.
Energy is an incredibly exciting sector to be working in right now. The way homes and businesses in the UK use energy is set to change beyond recognition over the next few years and British Gas Information Systems will be a driving force for that change. As one of our apprentices, you could help define the systems of the future, whether enabling our customers to save energy or making our internal operations more efficient.
The apprenticeship programme incorporates blended learning, which means you'll complete formal training, engage in self-learning and also learn on the job from our industry experts. At the end of the programme you'll have gained:
- Level 3 Advanced Apprenticeship, which includes a diploma
- Duke of Edinburgh Gold Award (PDF 0.13Mb) or the British Gas Award Programme (if you're over 25). Both awards comprise voluntary and physical components as well as an expedition, so there'll never be a dull moment
This will be a challenging and rewarding experience for you and we're here to give you all the support and development you need. As well as your line manager, you'll also be assigned a mentor, buddy and talent manager at the start of the programme. And, of course, you'll also have your apprentice colleagues to have some fun with and provide you with support.
We offer different specialisms within our IS Apprenticeship Programme. Find out more about each specialism we are offering this year.
Follow us online Keep up-to-date with British Gas
British Gas are looking for great sales people with a passion for customer service in Glagow. Apply now at http://t.co/2Is9kskQt3
Tue, 18 Jun 2013 17:20
- Level 3 Advanced Apprenticeship
- Highly competitive rewards and benefits package
- Based in the Staines area, with great transport links
- Apply early to maximise your chances of success
- Programme starts this September
Inside British Gas Updates
06 June 2013 Posted by Helen Butterworth
06 June 2013 Posted by Alison Jones
PH Jones Open Day in Plymouth, promoting Contractor work for Electricians, Central Heating Installation Engineers and Surveyors
21 May 2013 Posted by Helen Butterworth